Portable DVD player prices in Nigeria
The DVD player has taken over the world of home entertainment, making traditional video cassette players obsolete. DVDs, in general, offer superior picture quality, color reproduction, and sound reproduction compared to videocassette players. DVDs aren’t just for home entertainment anymore. With the advent of portable DVD players, you can take your favorite music and movie DVDs with you everywhere you go.
With advances in technology, traditional video cassette players have become obsolete, and the DVD player has taken over the home entertainment world. When it comes to image clarity and color reproduction, DVDs are significantly superior to videocassette players. In addition to home entertainment, portable DVD players allow you to take your favorite music and video discs wherever with you and play them at any time.
Prices of Portable DVD Players in Nigeria
These are the many portable DVD brands that are available in Nigeria now, and how much they cost.
Are portable DVD players expensive in Nigeria?
As technology advances, portable DVD players are becoming increasingly popular. Beyond the fact that they’re easy to transport, these DVD players provide comfort and dynamism. Also, they are perfect for traveling and other outdoor mini-events such as picnics.
Portable DVD players come in a variety of shapes and sizes. When it comes to screen size, design and usefulness they all differ. A look at the most popular portable DVD players in Nigeria.
Sony Portable DVDs
- Sony 7.5-inch portable DVD player – N20,000 – N25,000
- DVD player with 7.8-inch screen from Sony, priced between N22,500 and N30,500
- Sony Rechargeable DVD Player (3D) Approximately N26, 000 to N33, 000 for 8.8 inches
- N30, 000 – $N35,000 Sony 9.8-inch DVD player
- 10,8-inch portable DVD player from Sony – N31,500 – N36,500
- The Sony 12.8-inch portable DVD player is priced between N32,900 and N37,900.
- DVD player Sony 14.8-inch portable 33,000-38,000
- 23-inch Sony portable EVD player for N40, 000-N45, 000
- The Sony 25.8-inch portable DVD player is priced between N42, 000 and N46, 000.
- Sony Portable DVD player 30.8-inch – N47, 000 – N50, 000 Sony Portable DVD player
LG Portable DVDs
- LG Rechargeable Portable DVD Player (3D) Inches 12.9 – N31,500-N37,000
- N33, 000 – N40,000 for LG Portable Rechargeable DVD 13.9-inch
Allwin Portable DVDs
- DVD player Allwin 7.8 inch HD for N19, 000 to N22, 000
- Allwin 9.8-inch HD portable DVD player – N24, 000 – N30, 000
Brandlabel portable DVDs
- The TE 7.8-inch portable DVD player costs between N25, 000 and N35, 000.
- The TE 9.8-inch portable DVD player costs between N30, 000 and N40, 000.
Aside from this, we can assure you that there is a limited selection of portable DVD players accessible in Nigeria at the time. Some can be found outside of the country, although they will cost about the same as the ones above.
In addition to the location and time of purchase, the exchange rate at the time of purchase, and other comparable factors affect the price variation stated above.
A portable DVD player’s pros and cons
With so many various brands and models on the market today, finding the finest portable DVD player for you might be a challenge. Know what to look for and you can eliminate a large number of them and choose the finest one for you. Here are a few things to keep in mind while purchasing a portable DVD player.
The size and weight of the DVD player should be taken into consideration when choosing one. In a similar vein, portable DVD players with larger screens will be heavier than those with smaller ones. The appropriate screen size is often 7 inches or somewhat larger, which makes it convenient and easy to carry. Despite the fact that larger screens provide superior clarity, they are often more expensive and more cumbersome. A portable player with a small screen is ideal if you’ll be moving around a lot.
But if you want to spend time with your family or friends, you should choose for a larger screen.
If you want to use a touch-sensitive screen or buttons, you’ll need to make a decision. There are a few things to keep in mind before making a decision.
In addition to playing DVDs, some portable players can play CDs in a variety of formats, such as MP3s and audio CDs. Some DVD players can even play JPEG images recorded on a CD. In this way, you may carry your photo albums around with your on CDs so that you can show your friends and family whether you’re visiting them, on vacation or at a family gathering, without needing to lug heavy photo albums.
Video quality should also be taken into account. It’s important to know what types of visual outputs the DVD player can handle before purchasing one. With a component video output, you may isolate different video sources while maintaining good color uniformity and image quality. There’s also the S-video format, which has a great picture. Ensure that the portable media player you choose has a video output that is compatible with your television set. This offers a seamless video experience and easy connectivity.