Cost Price Of Mercedes Benz In Nigeria
Mercedes Benz is one of the most popular automobile brands in the world. Without mincing words, it is classy, luxurious and the best you can ride around the city. The brand has been offering its users legs for the past few decades and has proven itself intelligent in structure, agility, durability, texture, design, and powerful engine capacity.
They seem to be unbeatable when it comes to quality. The brand has consistently been releasing more sophisticated designs of new models of cars each year. Would you like to know the cost of your desired Benz model to purchase? This post has the answer. Read on!
Models Released Under Mercedes Benz‘s Brand
There are more than a dozen of different Benz models that have been made since 1989 till date. These are not limited to SUVs, Cars, Vans, Buses and Crossovers. They are listed below with their respective active dates;
- SL-Class (1989-2001)
- C-Class (1993-2000)
- E-Class (1995-Present)
- S-Class W140 (1998-2005/6)
- S-Class W220 (1998-2005/6)
- A-Class (1997-Present)
- M-Class (1997-2015)
- CLK Class (1998-2010)
- A-Class W168 (2000-2004)
- A-Class W169 (2004-2012)
- B-Class W245 (2005-2011)
- B-Class W246 (2011-Present)
- M-Class (Recent)
- R-Class (Recent)
- S-Class (Recent)
- SLS AMG (Recent)
- CLA Class (Recent)
- GLA Class (Recent)
- SL Class (Recent)
- GLS Class (Recent)
Mercedes Benz C Class (Cost Price Of Mercedes Benz In Nigeria)
It is equipped with a 241-hp turbo 2.0-ltr inline-four, and a nine-speed automatic is the standard specs. A hybrid plug-in version of the sedan has 275 horsepower and is great for 51 MPGe combined, for the specific EPA.
Mercedes Benz C-Class is stylish, durable and cool as one’s future car. The C-Class model is an enticing luxurious car in the world at large. It was released in Sedan, Coupé, and Cabriolet variants.
Mercedes Benz ML350 (Cost Price Of Mercedes Benz In Nigeria)
Mercedes Benz ML350 belongs to the GLS Class model. It previously belong to the M-Class. But, have to be renamed because of a matter arising then with the BMW M series.
The vehicle is powered by engines ranging from the 3.5L V6, 3.0L Bi-turbo V6, 4.7L Bi-turbo V8, 5.5L Bi-turbo V8, 2.1L I4 turbo-diesel, to the 3.0L V6 turbo-diesel. Its transmission is either the 7-speed automatic or the 9-speed automatic.
It was released in several variants, such as the front-engine rear-wheel drive, and front-engine four-wheel drive. It is a Crossover SUV vehicle made for those who like classy cars.
Mercedes Benz G Class
It is the most preferred vehicle for many armed forces in the world at large, such as Argentina, Germany, Greece, Egypt, Canada, France, Ireland, and Indonesia. The Mercedes Benz G Class was first manufactured in 1979. Thereafter, the company released subsequent models with better features and designs.
The Mercedes Benz G Class model commonly called G-Wagon is a full luxury SUV. Looking much like a folded cardboard with its boxy structure, it is common to see high-profile men in it.
Why You Should Buy Mercedes Benz
Long-lasting: No doubt that the brand’s products are durable when used properly. They can withstand several conditions and terrain.
Classy and unique: The look of Mercedes Benz vehicles is outlandish. It is unique and gives confidence in the way that you are driving an exceptional and exclusive vehicle. Also, anyone driving Benz is always addressed with the utmost respect. They are regarded as mature, and financially capable of anything.
Customer Care: You don’t need to be worried about what to do if your vehicle misbehaves. Automobiles often need servicing once in a while. That’s normal. Mercedes Benz has good customer care suited everywhere in the world.
Functionality: It is equipped with many sensors to keep in check its hardware and other things. It also has other features both as an individual car and as a family car.
Cost Of A Mercedes Benz In Nigeria
The cost of a Mercedes Benz depends on the kind you want. Brand new or Fairly used (often referred to as Tokunbo in Nigeria)? Tokunbo is a used product in good and proper condition, sold out to another person by its original user. It is indisputable that the cost of a brand new Benz is outrageous. For example, Mercedes-Benz E300 2017 ranges between N28,000,000 to N45,000,000.
The downside of Mercedes Benz is that the modern series are expensive both in cost price and maintenance. For instance, they usually have a very large reserve tank. Thus, it doesn’t have a fuel economy.
The Cost Of Fairly Used Mercedes Benz In Nigeria.
We have compiled a list of the cost of fairly used Mercedes Benz models you could get at a lesser price. However, it is necessary to thoroughly inspect such vehicles before making the purchase.
- Mercedes Benz CL Class 55 V8 2009 (N9,000,000 – N10,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz CLK 350 4MATIC 2011 (N7,000,000 – N9,500,000)
- Mercedes Benz GL-Class 2008 (N5,000,000 – N10,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2008 (N5,000,000 – N7,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz C300 2012 (N6,000,000 – N14,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2005 (N3,000,000 – N4,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2006 (N4,500,000 – N6,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz CLK350 SUV 2012 (N9,500,000 – N11,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz CLK 2005 (N2,500,000 – N3,800,000)
- Mercedes Benz CLK 2012 (N9,000,000 – N12,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz C300 2010 (N4,000,000 – N5,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2010 (N6,000,000 – N8,500,000)
- Mercedes Benz C200 2005 (N1,700,000 – N3,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz ML350 2006 (N4,000,000 – N6,500,000)
- Mercedes Benz E350 2014 (N10,000,000- N15,500,000)
- Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4Matic 2010 (N5,500,000 – N9,000,000)
- Mercedes Benz C200 2005 (N800,000 – N1,800,000)
- Mercedes-Benz M Class 2.1 CDi 2008 (N3,000,000 – N5,000,000)
- Mercedes-Benz GLK 350 4MATIC 2010 (N5,500,000 – N9,000,000)
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 550 2003 (N7,000,000 – N12,000,000)
- Mercedes-Benz C280 2005 (N1,000,000 – N2,200,000)
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class 2014 (N9,000,000 – N13,000,000)
- Mercedes-Benz CLS550 2007 (N2,500,000 – N4,200,000)
- Mercedes-Benz GLK 2010 (N4,500,000 – N7,000,000)
Benz is not just a vehicle for the class alone. The manufacturers made sure that it is safe for driving, and should there be an accident? You’re still safe. Many people describe Benz as a car that never tumbles. I know this sounds unreal, but it is just a perfect illustration of how strong it is.
Alright, that’s all. Do you think this post is helpful? Please share and always our website for more.